- Sunday @ 10:30 a.m. – Morning Service
- Weekly Prayer Meeting: Sunday @ 9 a.m. (in NE Sunday School room)
- Monthly Prayer Gathering: First Thursday @ 6 p.m.
Sunday School and AWANA are currently cancelled. Contact individual Bible study leaders for small group information.
Gathering Guidelines for Sunday Services During the COVID Pandemic
- Masks are now required in all public buildings statewide. Please note there are several in our congregation who have already approached us regarding health issues with breathing with a mask on, claustrophobia, etc. These are acceptable exemptions under the governors mask mandate. MOST importantly please read Romans 14. It is a beautiful chapter on how we are to treat brothers and sisters in Christ who may not agree with us on issues that are not clear in scripture. https://coronavirus.wa.gov/news/statewide-face-covering-order-goes-effect-friday
- If you are concerned about getting COVID, are considered “high risk” for COVID, or are concerned about being around people who may not be wearing a mask you should stay home. A recording of the sermon will be on our website after the service.
- If you or a household member are sick or have been recently exposed to someone with COVID, do not come to church. Consider if you should get tested for COVID.
- Please leave 3 open chairs (6 feet) between your family group and whoever is sitting next to you. We will also have the rows spaced out 6 feet apart.
- Since the rows of chairs are spaced out and we are leaving some empty seats we may run out of room in the main sanctuary. We will be opening the double doors and using the multipurpose room as overflow seating. Get to church early if you want a good seat.
- Please do not handshake or hug. Please realize that many believers have differing views of the COVID pandemic and government responses. Romans 14:1-4 makes it clear that it is OK for Christians to have different views on these issues as long as we are not quarreling or judging each other.
- We will have the windows and doors open for ventilation, so please bring a sweater or coat if you think it will be needed.
- Bathrooms will be open. Please wipe down handles after washing your hands. Only 2 persons in the bathroom at one time please.
- If you experience COVID like symptoms OR test positive for COVID and have attended our services, please contact us on the elder hotline (509) 936-9162.